Drinking Vinegar

Charmeuse

I heard about vinegar helping weight lose as well. I haven't tested it to see if it really works, but I would be interested in finding out out if it truly does. I forgot all the benefits taking vinegar is supposed to add. To get past the taste you can always put drops into empty capsules. I do that sometimes with another supplement I take on occasion. There's no guarantee you will never taste it, but it can help improve the taste of the vinegar.

beckyv1265

http://www.symptomfind.com/nutrition-supplements/health-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/ This site has lots of great information on all the health benefits of vinegar. Becareful that you are using the raw natural vinegar and not the distilled variety from the store. Keep in mind that very few actual studies have been performed that substantiate these claims. There have been a few animal studies done but most were not conclusive. I can't see where in moderation that it would cause any harm. The small amount of acid is no more than what you would use in a salad dressing. So if it works for you then great.

Nina

My husband buys pickles in those big glass jars and eats the pickles rather quickly. Then he drinks a little of the juice every day until it's gone. He swears it helps him with his stomach. I don't like having that huge jar, but it's the price I pay for having this husband.

Monique Seibel

From time to time, I do take organic apple cider vinegar. It is pretty disgusting though. I tried to dilute it with water, but it is still pretty terrible. Instead, I tried to use it to make salad dressings and in cooking, to mask the unpleasant flavor alone. I also made a DIY toner recently with organic ACV and green tea. It really does help clear my skin.

No, I haven't tried this and I am not likely to give it a try. I can think of many more ways to lose weight. I do use vinegar but only in small amounts when I cook.

Sage

My husband buys pickles in those big glass jars and eats the pickles rather quickly. Then he drinks a little of the juice every day until it's gone. He swears it helps him with his stomach. I don't like having that huge jar, but it's the price I pay for having this husband.
The problem with drinking pickle juice is the fact that it is very high in sodium. It would be healthier for him to skip the pickle juice and try apple cider vinegar for his stomach issues instead.

HealthyS7

I drink apple cider vinegar when I have a sore throat and use it to boost my metabolism. It really is a staple in my household and I use it for a variety of other uses.

AnonaMoss

I drink apple cider vinegar when I have a sore throat and use it to boost my metabolism. It really is a staple in my household and I use it for a variety of other uses.
I can co-sign this. When ever I feel a sore throat coming on I drink the ACV diluted in water. It's great on the skin as well. It's just an all around good thing to have around. Sometimes I even clean glass with it.

I was told that it's a good practice. I think it's being used by some celebrities for their diet as well like Fergie. It helps fight away bacteria and virus plus you'll even have a good digestive system. I might do it regularly on a weekly basis though.

Mrs. Rogers

I have friends that would take apple cider vinegar when they were pregnant to help with acid reflux. I tried it once and couldn't handle the bitter taste. It was just too much for me.

gina121

Not plain vinegar, but I consume a tsp of apple cider vinegar every other day. It has helped considerably in skin conditions caused by an over-acidic diet. Vinegar helps alkalinise the body. Tastes vile, but it has done my body a lot of good!

Lena51

I have another suggestion for you that will make it even better for you to drink. Just place a tablespoon of honey in your water with the applecider vinegar and you will love the taste as well as getting the benefits. How about that? It's not a bad drink and you will love it from now on. You know honey is good for you also, so you will get two benefits instead of one. So stay away from that white sugar that's bad for you.

Parker

It really looks like apple cider vinegar has a lot of health benefits. I could definitely give it a try. I have heard that it's helpful weight loss, but I thought it was just the latest diet craze.

I can co-sign this. When ever I feel a sore throat coming on I drink the ACV diluted in water. It's great on the skin as well. It's just an all around good thing to have around. Sometimes I even clean glass with it.
I wouldn't clean glass with apple cider vinegar, only because it's so expensive compared to white vinegar. I think white vinegar is good enough for my windows, haha!

Lena51

No, don't use the apple cider vinegar for windows, keep the good vinegar for your body. So you will feel refreshed and heal your body. White vinegar is enough to clean windows, mirrors and such things as that. But drinking apple cider vinegar everyday for your health does a body real good.

Beth23

I use apple cider vinegar a lot to make salad dressing and in cooking. I also take two tablespoons every morning. The enzymes in apple cider vinegar are very good for the digestion, skin and they do aid in weight loss. I am not claiming you will lose weight from the vinegar but it seems to make dieting more productive. When I am trying to lose I tend to lose more and faster when I am taking my morning vinegar.

I give it to my dog for fleas, but I didn't know that it was good for people too. You would think maybe somebody would put it in a capsule form so you didn't have to drink it.
They do have it in pill form...but I believe then that its missing the "mother" which is an important part of acv

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk

leyash

I just don't think I could do this. I have a bottle, unopened, of apple cider vinegar, and I can't even stand the smell. I won't be drinking it. :(