Best Laundry Detergent?

misumaru15

:eek: So, what you're saying is that you have hot water agitated underwear that you wear on a regular basis? And your towels and washcloths are also hot water agitated? Okay.
I remember reading that people often put more detergent than needed in. Sometimes it is even following the manufacturers directions. I could see for a few washes, but I think you need a little something in with the clothes. We sweat in my household so it's detergent for us.

misumaru15

I discovered LA Awesome laundry detergent and non-chlorine booster at the Dollar Store. It works better than Tide and it only cost $1.
I love this detergent. I get many loads out of a $1 bottle. I also love the sun fabric softener. Only recently did I realize this company also makes Snuggle, All and Whisk.

Parker

I love this detergent. I get many loads out of a $1 bottle. I also love the sun fabric softener. Only recently did I realize this company also makes Snuggle, All and Whisk.
I didn't realize it's made my the same company that makes Snuggle, All and Whisk. The other LA Awesome products are really great. I discovered it while in living in Las Vegas. If you saw it on the shelves, you better buy it because it was mostly sold out. People would buy it by the caseload.

leyash

I can't imagine not using soap to wash our laundry. We are not dirty people by any means, but the soap makes me feel that they are clean. The water in my washing machine does not get hot enough to kill bacteria, so even if I didn't use soap, I would use bleach, at the minimum. There's no way I could just use water.

misumaru15

I didn't realize it's made my the same company that makes Snuggle, All and Whisk. The other LA Awesome products are really great. I discovered it while in living in Las Vegas. If you saw it on the shelves, you better buy it because it was mostly sold out. People would buy it by the caseload.
Hey Parker it's actually the Sun Brand of detergent that is made by the Snuggle company. I do love LA Awesome though liquid detergent though. They have a great all purpose cleaner. It's yellow and has a nice scent. Still I didn't know they had this in Vegas. Cool. I think that Dollar Tree now allows you to buy it online by the case. If you are having trouble with getting it you could try their website. This way you wouldn't have to buy it for a while. I think a case is 12. So compared to Tide you could probably get only 1 tide for the same price. It's a great bargain.

Sugarhill

I remember reading that people often put more detergent than needed in. Sometimes it is even following the manufacturers directions. I could see for a few washes, but I think you need a little something in with the clothes. We sweat in my household so it's detergent for us.
Oh, I definitely put more than needed as I like the strong smell. I love sniffing my clothes, so it's something that I've always done and I also know that my clothes are clean. But, there will never be a time when I will crank up a washing machine, throw in clothes and not have some detergent in there with them. Maybe not as much as I would normally like because I'm at the end of a bottle, but not the hot water agitation method.

misumaru15

Lol I hear you Sugarhill. I love the smell of clean laundry. I couldn't do without detergent. I sweat hard as I workout often. I have tried handwashing with a quick rinse. No way Jose. Gotta gotta gotta have my suds.