Are you watching the Olympics?

Waynefire

I have been recording them and watching when I can. It is great seeing all the results. However I am sick of seeing some of the sports because they have become so redundant.

artistry

The gymnists were amazing, I was so happy that Michael Phelps obtained his medals, he is very talented. Great showing by all the athletes and the Olympic Committee.

jovan107

I enjoy watching the Summer Olympics and I am a big supporter of team USA. I watched team USA wing gold last night in record time in the 4x100 women's relay. It was amazing seeing those young women run their personal best. I prefer the Summer Olympics over Winter Olympics.

Esperahol

I have enjoyed them and will still be glad to see the ending ceremonies tomorrow or today. There was a lot of great stuff although my favorite events were swimming and track&field.

hunysukle

Quite frankly, I am tired of hearing about the Olympics every time I turn on the tv. I'm sure I would enjoy watching certain events, but overall I am uninterested in the whole affair.

ohiotom76

I never really got into the Olympics, though I watched the whole opening ceremony with a friend of mine. I'm actually kind of irritated with them right now, because one of my favorite shows, MasterChef, has been off the air for two weeks now because of them.

I am actually watching it and I'm so proud that the US won the Basketball category. We have the dream team indeed! They really did a good job on that game!!

Parker

I have been really enjoying the games. But I'm glad it's over. I was spending too much time in front of the television!