What's Your Favorite Scent

strawberry

I think the best part about essential oils, lotions and candles is the wonderful scents that they give off. When using an oil, I love lavender. If I'm burning a candle, I'm partial to cinnamon or vanilla. My favorite lotion is called warm vanilla sugar. What are your favorites?

lettuce

I love smells that smell like baking, fruit, or musk (masculine scents). I don't tend to like "feminine" scents that seem like they are highly perfumed.

Carolynn

I like scents that smell clean especially for something like perfume or lotion. I have never been partial to anything too flowery.I do like lavendar for relaxing at bedtime though.

Hyacinth

Most of the time, I go for fresh, cold and light scent such as cucumber or green tea. I am not big on flowery or fruity fragrances. I like vanilla and cinnamon though.

Somniate

My favorite scent is lilac. It's beautiful and it has a lot of good, spring memories for me. It's never seemed overwhelming to me, either, like some plants.

I'll sometimes mix equal parts of lavender and patchoulli. I love that combination! I put a capful of each into some vinegar to do my laundry with. :)

clewand550

I love baking scents. My favorites are cinnamon, apple, ginger, cider and vanilla. My daughter sells Scentsy candles. I have a new favorite Scentsy candle scent that is just awesome. It is sticky cinnamon bun. It is to die for. I also like Scenty's sugar cookie scent.

Parker

I love baking scents. My favorites are cinnamon, apple, ginger, cider and vanilla. My daughter sells Scentsy candles. I have a new favorite Scentsy candle scent that is just awesome. It is sticky cinnamon bun. It is to die for. I also like Scenty's sugar cookie scent.
Me too! I love the smell of vanilla and cinnamon. They are like wrapping yourself in a warm blanket.

2Nature

I love anything that places me in a deep-woods or above-the-ocean mood. These two scenarios are what works for me. Whichever scent brings me to either of them is welcomed in my home. :)

meowcow

I love vanilla as well! But I think it confuses my senses and makes me think I'm hungry because I love vanilla in food as well. :p Besides this, I also like mint aroma. It's a very relaxing smell, in my opinion.

freshfoodie

I like to use cinnamon and vanilla a lot, but I have come across a new favorite and that is Jasmine. It just smells so clean and feminine. It mixes well with vanilla and cinnamon too though.

My favorite scent also depends on what I am doing or in the mood for. If I am relaxing, I love lavender. In the fall months I also burn cinnamon, gingerbread and pumpkin candles. In the summer I'm all about the floral scents. Christmas Tree scent is definitely my favorite during the cold winter months.

I love vanilla as well! But I think it confuses my senses and makes me think I'm hungry because I love vanilla in food as well. :p Besides this, I also like mint aroma. It's a very relaxing smell, in my opinion.
I agree with you. I love the scent of vanilla, but I can't use it too much because it makes me hungry, haha! That's why I gravitate more towards woodsy scents and flower scents.

dissn_it

I love the smell of roses, I always have for some reason. I grow my own roses now and a few of them are just wonderful to smell. I do prefer the smell of a fresh rose rather than candles, oils or spray to get the rose smell, though.

Pat

I have a few the Scentsy scents, my favorite scents are the clean and fresh aromas like rain or thunder. Anything too sweet smelling gives me a headache.

Anna T

I love vanilla! I used to get an oatmeal/vanilla homemade soap that smelled heavenly.

I also like the scent of gardenia. This is hard to find though. The best smelling soap I ever had was gardenia (and it was also homemade).

Lena51

My favorite scent is lavender and it smells heavenly. To me it gives a real calming effect on you when you are trying to relax. I love it so much and another of the scents that I love as well is gardenia. I would love to find this homemade into bar soap or a liquid soap. It would be nice to give as presents or gifts.

hunysukle

I love the smell of fresh lilac. I'm not sure there is lilac essential oil, but I really enjoy the fragrance. Vanilla and mint are also okay when I'm in the mood for them.

claudine

As many of you, I really love vanilla scent. It makes me feel relaxed and safe. I also think it's very feminine, so I'm always looking for vanilla scented perfumes when I'm at the drugstore. Almost all of my cosmetics have vanilla scent. I also love scent of my roses. I have 6 miniature roses in my room and when they bloom, the aroma is wonderful. I couldn't choose between vanilla and roses. Those two are both my favourites.

Jessi

Definitely vanilla. While I enjoy just plain vanilla and all it's similar variations like "warm sugar vanilla," I also likes blends. I particularly like Bath and Body Works' Blackraspberry Vanilla. Mmm, mmm, mmm.