Natural Testosterone Booster

beckyv1265

Natural foods high in Zinc will help with virility and fertiliy by increasing natural production of estrogen and testosterone. B vitamins are also important. Thats why Oysters help. lol But any shell fish and even spinach or seeds of pumpkins will also help because they contain high zinc levels. Lots of sex also helps.

Laurasav

We were in Frankenmuth, MI over the weekend. We happened to walk into a health food store and I saw a little bag of pumpkin seeds for $3.99 in the refrigerator section. The hubby decided to give them a try, but when he took it to the register, the owner of the store asked if he'd ever eaten them before, and seemed to be trying to discourage him from buying them. He said they tasted in the raw nothing like roasted pumpkin seeds in the white shells that people have around Halloween time. We finally decided to go ahead and get them anyway - it was only $4. Hubby tried one and didn't mind the flavor. He plans to put them in his salads. How many are recommended for eating a day anyway? Also, do they need to be stored in the fridge?

shaunche

We were in Frankenmuth, MI over the weekend. We happened to walk into a health food store and I saw a little bag of pumpkin seeds for $3.99 in the refrigerator section. The hubby decided to give them a try, but when he took it to the register, the owner of the store asked if he'd ever eaten them before, and seemed to be trying to discourage him from buying them. He said they tasted in the raw nothing like roasted pumpkin seeds in the white shells that people have around Halloween time. We finally decided to go ahead and get them anyway - it was only $4. Hubby tried one and didn't mind the flavor. He plans to put them in his salads. How many are recommended for eating a day anyway? Also, do they need to be stored in the fridge?
They don't need to be stored in the fridge. Store them in a cool dark place, like the cupboard. I wouldn't eat more than a handful a day because of the omega-6 content. Around 30g of pumpkin seeds per day will be enough.

ashmonn

For me, consistent exercise has been my best and most effective weapon against the ravages of low T. I have been exercising four time a week, for the last seven month or so, and I must say that I have not had this much energy since college. Try to get him to give this a try as opposed to ingesting supplements, when this change may be suffice.

shaunche

For me, consistent exercise has been my best and most effective weapon against the ravages of low T. I have been exercising four time a week, for the last seven month or so, and I must say that I have not had this much energy since college. Try to get him to give this a try as opposed to ingesting supplements, when this change may be suffice.
Definitely, exercise is one of the best means of raising testsoterone levels. Recent studies suggest testsoterone levels do not drop because of aging, testosterone drops because of lifestyle factors like diet, exercise etc.

Heavy weight training using the squat and deadlift will do the trick.

srj

Eat broccoli and veggies in general. Also zinc supplements are said to increase test.
You could also try eating horny goat weed.

Better sleep, colder showers (heat affects testosterone production), resistance exercise (but not excessive) and zinc should do it. Only then should you think about HRT, as that can supress natural production. Abstience for a few days will help also.