Natural Testosterone Booster

april222

Does anyone know of what would naturally boost testosterone? My husband is in search of something and doesn't want to turn to medication that could possibly come with side effects. Any ideas to send me in the right direction would be appreciated.

shaunche

Pumpkin seeds can naturally boost testosterone. Studies in New Zealand concluded coffee consumed prior to exercise raises testosterone. Fat is also good for boosting testosterone, healthy fats in the form of coconut, avocado, grass-fed butter and grass-fed animal fats.

fallace

I would look into Eurycoma longifolia.

It's actually supposed to be very effective, also completely natural and safe. :)

jason

Have a great day
Ginseng is a stimulating herb that increases activity in the hypothalamus, a gland that governs the secretion of sex hormones, including testosterone.

Stress can reduce testosterone, so any herb that lowers stress can help improve testosterone levels

Other herbs to consider for increased testosterone include mucuna pruriens and tongkat ali.

stefano13

Hi Tribulus Terrestris is a nice natural herb for low libido and to build testosterone.Tribulus, is believed to boost testosterone levels by increasing blood levels of the luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is in charge of regulating natural testosterone levels and plays a role in boosting testosterone as a whole.

Very interesting. I've been looking for something like this myself recently. I did not realize stress was such a major factor in reducing testosterone. I guess I will have to go ahead and find some herbal remedies to help with my stress levels. Does anyone know of any specific herbal remedies to help reduce stress?

It'd be deeply appreciated.

Thanks

jblythe4

I have taken Tribulus in the past and I can say for sure that it does work. It takes awhile to build up in your system but after about a week and a half you can really start to feel it. If he would decide to take it, I would recommend that he get some ZMA as well, because with all the testosterone boost he may find it a little hard to sleep, which is were the ZMA comes in.

aphil

Good herbs for stress are, definitely, ginseng, ashwagandah and kava. They are good herbs to drink in general too because they are adaptogens, which means they will address whatever is out of balance. I drink all three. Gingseng is my favorite and the one that I actually feel a difference after I drink it.
Minerals and trace minerals are good too for supplying and balancing the body. I take these minerals that are available in my local, that taste like a mix of dirt and golden seal, and they make my body tingle and then I get such clarity. Check out what is available in your area. We are made of minerals and we really need them.

shaunche

Very interesting. I've been looking for something like this myself recently. I did not realize stress was such a major factor in reducing testosterone. I guess I will have to go ahead and find some herbal remedies to help with my stress levels. Does anyone know of any specific herbal remedies to help reduce stress?

It'd be deeply appreciated.

Thanks
Stress will lower testosterone levels. As will alcohol, the standard American diet and a lack of exercise. Many men have low testosterone levels because of their lifestyle habits. Adopt a healthy lifestyle and you will naturally raise your testosterone levels.

Laurasav

I'm going to show my husband this post because a couple years ago his doctor pressured him to take testosterone injections. He's been doing that regularly up until just recently now. There were some problems that arose and he decided he needed to get off the injections. His doctor tried to keep him on, but hubby insisted. So he was just weaned off a couple weeks ago now. It's good to know there are some more natural alternatives for him. Thank you for all the postings of these great tips!

Waynefire

Right diet will definitely help out. However, testosterone levels will naturally start to decline as we age. So you may want to look at the solutions which were mentioned. I know I am going to jot those down to ensure I remember them!

gar

I believe Ginseng is one. Chinese herb guru always suggest this to people who seeks the kind of help. Some people put Ginseng in their brandy for it. And testimonials says it works.

KaMeHaMeHA

Ginseng is definately a good route to go. I would also look into Vitamin D. It has been discovered to have hormonal like properties and helps with production of testosterone. Also Zinc is a great supplement for testosterone boosting. Another herb to look into that has yet to be mentioned is Mucuna Pruriens. You can buy it in powder form by the pound and take 5 mg 2-3 times a day. It helps the body deal with stress and raises dopamine in the brain which is though to help produce more testosterone or atleast keep things from disrupting the natural testosterone production.

shaunche

Heavy weight training using the big compound movements is the best way to raise testosterone. Squats and deadlifts will raise testosterone levels better than any food. I would definitely recommend starting a simple weight training programme.

meowcow

Thanks for starting this thread, it was very helpful so I would also like to thank the other posters. I actually was reminded that it is good information for the men in my family so I will be researching more on this and sharing it with them. I was pleasantly surprised by the pumpkin seeds info I will have to look that up further. :) Thanks again and have a nice day everyone!

shaunche

Someone just told me that Watermelon seeds will help with this
I'm not sure about watermelon seeds, but pumpkin seeds are known to raise testosterone levels. Watermelon seeds may have a similar effect, but I'm not sure. Is there any evidence to support the link between watermelon seeds and testosterone?

JoshTheBoss

I don't understand? If he wants testosterone, go to a doctor and get HGH.

Why beat around the bush (literally, with herbs) when you can get the real deal?