Dancing

beckyv1265

I like Jessi's pole dancing idea. Who knows if you get good at it then you could always have a back up career in these tough financial times. I hear they make pretty good money. I could always jiggle my arm wings and saggy belly at them. That is by the way I don't do the Belly dance thing I would knock someone out with a saggy flying boob.

thatgirl

I like Jessi's pole dancing idea. Who knows if you get good at it then you could always have a back up career in these tough financial times. I hear they make pretty good money. I could always jiggle my arm wings and saggy belly at them. That is by the way I don't do the Belly dance thing I would knock someone out with a saggy flying boob.
Knocking someone out with a flying boob? That makes you sound like a superhero! Awesome! We should all have fun with our bodies anyway. Belly dance, pole dance, whatever makes you feel good. All that matters is what feels good for you.

Mrs. Rogers

I think dancing would be a great form of exercise! I wish I could go out dancing, but with three little ones it's hard to get out of the house! It does sound like a lot of fun though.

Jessi

I would knock someone out with a saggy flying boob.
Lmao!! Ok, so maybe you should leave the sexy part out of your attempts, 'cause I'm afraid that will either scare people off..... or attract the wrong crowd. And I already know you can defend yourself, so I'm fearful for the second group that would really appreciate your flying boob punches.

mslianne

That's pretty good! :) I also love dancing and it really makes me happy every time I dance. :D I recommend you to do the zumba:) have you heard of it? It's the best way to stay physically fit. It's the new form of exercise and makes you really healthy. And at the same time your having fun while dancing. :)

techimom

I love dancing. I would really like to take some classes again because there's nothing like being in the studio. For now, I dance at home with the game Dance Central. I always break a sweat when I play and it's so much fun.

I want to do pole too but there aren't any classes close enough to me. If you look on youtube, you can see how absolutely beautiful and elegant pole can be, it's not just for strippers. It's a true sport and artform. Look out for "pole art" or "vertical fitness/dance."

I think dancing would be a great form of exercise! I wish I could go out dancing, but with three little ones it's hard to get out of the house! It does sound like a lot of fun though.
You could dance with them, and it would still be exercise, haha! Not to mention, it would tire them out so that they'd go to sleep and then you could do whatever you wanted.

beckyv1265

Lmao!! Ok, so maybe you should leave the sexy part out of your attempts, 'cause I'm afraid that will either scare people off..... or attract the wrong crowd. And I already know you can defend yourself, so I'm fearful for the second group that would really appreciate your flying boob punches.
Lol well I did nurse 8 kids so they do sag a little and I can't afford corrective surgery. Hehhehe So now I roll them up and secure them in a bra. I also have a saggy belly for the same reason. My last child was 10lbs. Thats like giving birth to twins. I have a permanent Kangaroo pouch. I could care less if other people find me sexy. My man does and thats all that matters. I am not shy about my natural body. Now if I ever won a lotto I might have some things fixed and tightened up. Lol Why not.