Women get informed!

artistry

Great post. Romney, or as I have started to call him, Myth Robme, will say anything to try to get votes. If you noticed he said he would repeal Obamacare as they call it, then said he would keep some of the things most people like. Whatever he thinks he can fool people with, he will do it. He is a fraud. First of all, anyone who keeps his money overseas and does not invest it in the U. S. to help the economy here, is very un-American. Sorry, Romney and Ryan are not the people to lead the country. Obama cares, Robme only cares for the rich.

I wonder if this complete disconnect from the American people and complete disregard for the needs of American people is just a passing fad or if this is the future of the Republican party? I mean, is Romney or somebody Romney-esque going to run again in four years? Is this what we have to look forward to?

freshfoodie

If I could have a do-over I would have voted for Hillary. I don't think the country would be in half the mess it is in and then there wouldn't be an issue as to who to vote for. I can't stand her, but I think she would have been better than what we've got.
Sage, even Bill Clinton said he could not have done better than Obama has. We like to blame Obama for everything but the facts are that things are getting better albeit slowly. Obama was handed one heck of a mess when he came into office and he hasn't gotten much help in the recovery effort either.