Where is the year going?

freshfoodie

It seems like it was just New Years and now it is almost Christmas again.. Why does it seem that the older I get, the faster time goes? I am not ready for the end of another year just yet.

SoftRain

I know what you mean. It doesn't seem fair that life just starts running away from you. I personally am looking forward to fall and the holidays but the year did go entirely too quickly.

Alli

My mom always told me the older you get the faster time goes. I didn't believe her until recently. I'm with you freshfoodie. I was in the drugstore yesterday and they were decorating for Halloween. OMGosh. Time goes too quickly.

chabella

All Lady
I am almost positive but I think that is the way it works for everyone. Do you remember being a child and being in time out for five minutes? Those five minutes felt like a year, now a year to us seems to feel like five minutes. :eek:

Luvkenny

Time sure does go fast these days - except when I'm at work. I can't believe that it is almost September. Another start to the school year. My kids are not excited one bit.

Greenwoman

The way time flies is kind of scary. It feels as though things are passing my way too fast. I'm afraid I may get old too soon.