Weight loss

Charity

There are plenty of weight loss products on the market. Are there any natural herbs that one could take to help suppress an appetite and help a person lose weight?

jason

Have a great day
Garcinia combogia is supposed to help with weight loss. Banaba Leaf is said to manage your appetite. Psyllium to create a sense of being full. Guarana suppresses appetite and white willow bark stimulates fat metabolism.

I hope that helps.

greentea

That's great info, thanks Jason for sharing. It's interesting to know that banana leaf suppresses your appetite. Do leaves of any type of bananas work? How do you process and consume it?

Treehugger

Green tea is supposed to help with weight loss and it is also a good antioxidant. I have also heard that cayenne or eating peppers helps speed up your metabolism but I am not sure if that works or not.

CindyJ

Anything that can help speed up metabolism would be a great help. I haven't exercised in a while and I know my metabolism is slow and making it harder to lose weight. Thanks for the information.

greentea

That's interesting, Cindy. So which is the better way of losing weight, speeding up your metabolism so that you can eat normally without gaining weight or suppressing your appetite so that you tend to take less food?

Glinda

Where can you find white willow bark? I've never heard of it, but I'll try anything to help with revving the metabolism.

Greentea - I think a combination of both is good. A healthy metabolism is important for weight loss, but so is portion control.

Charity

Garcinia combogia is supposed to help with weight loss. Banaba Leaf is said to manage your appetite. Psyllium to create a sense of being full. Guarana suppresses appetite and white willow bark stimulates fat metabolism.

I hope that helps.
Thanks Jason. I think I am going to look into Psyllium and Guarana. I need to feel full when I eat but I also need to not feel hungry all the time. These 2 seem like they could be a great help.