We are going on a cruise!

freshfoodie

Okay, so it isn't a real cruise, but a dinner cruise on a big multi-level ship in our local area. The cost includes a nice dinner buffet and live music for about 3 hours. I can't wait to go tonight. It is going to be so much fun!

AnonaMoss

How was the cruise? That sounds amazing and so romantic. I would love to just have dinner on a cruise boat. I'll bet you had an amazing time.

Yeah, did you enjoy it? I have been on a 7 day cruise, but never a date night cruise. It sounds really romantic and like something I would enjoy. I hope you two had a wonderful time!

Parker

Congrats on the dinner cruise. It sounds so romantic. I took a cruise to the Bahamas years ago. I really enjoyed myself even though I had to get the sea sick patch. I have also taken a lunch time cruise. It was three hours too. I really enjoyed it.

dissn_it

A dinner cruise sounds so nice. I hope you had a great time. We do have similar cruises not too far from where we live but I have never been on their dinner cruise before. I'll have to add that to my "to-do" list!

freshfoodie

It was a lot of fun, even though the dinner was not that great. We just enjoyed the setting and the view. The boat has 3 levels and we spent the majority of the time on the very top so that we could soak in every minute.

ssamcd

I have never been on a cruise and I want to go on one with my husband. I think it would be so much fun. Dinner, dance and romantic walks on the deck. That is a great way to liven up your marriage. After 27 years I think we need a 2nd honeymoon. Now all we have to do is find the money. I am going to plan this for my 30th wedding anniversary. I am happy you enjoyed your date out with your husband freshfoodie even though the food was not great. At least you were both together for the evening alone.

So jealous! I have always wanted to go on a cruise! The music and the ambiance are awesome and it's really a great way to relax and chill especially if it's under the moonlight! It's so romantic. :)

beckyv1265

I love cruises. Its so nice to have everything done for you. Its a great way to reconnect with someone you love.

artistry

I went on a very nice dinner cruise like that on the Delaware River. I even won a fruit basket, when my friend drew my name. Hope that you had a great time. I love cruises, short ones, long ones. All good.

save27

Hey, did you see any wildlife on your cruise?

I am always interested to find out about different wildlife and where people saw certain species. :)

Cassia

That sounds good and romantic! I would love to be on one of those. My brother and his wife, together with their close friends, went on a similar cruise a couple of weeks ago. With good food, music, and view, it was really a night of fun for them.

Laurasav

I've been tempted to go out on the dinner cruise ship out of Detroit, but I finally got around to reading the reviews recently. Just about everyone complained of the horrible buffet food. They said to skip the dinner cruise and just go on the sight-seeing cruise.
We went on a Bahama cruise many years ago. It was several nights. We had a great time except when I cam ashore I was terribly dizzy. I was okay on the boat, but not on land. It was 6 months of seeing doctors when we got home before I could walk straight & not be dizzy!

leyash

I want to go on a cruise. I've never been on a cruise. In fact, I've hardly ever been on boats!

Pat

I have never been on a cruise. I would like to go on one of the cruises on the bay. They do like li9ke fun.

Lena51

I have never been on a cruise either but would love to go on a dinner cruise and have some fun. So what kind of music were you jamming to out there? Did you have a room and all for the night so you wouldn't have to drive back home? I hope you made a night of it. That is something I would just love to do just to get away.

jovan107

I love cruises. I have been on a dinner cruise and a cruise to the Caribbean. I hope you had lots of fun. I think its a great romantic getaway for a few hours.