Warts

curer

I've several small warts on my face. I have a big wart on my thigh too. I want to get rid of them with some herbal remedies. Is there any herbal remedy to get rid of warts? If so, please guide me how to get rid of these warts? Please suggest some herbal remedy.

ginseng

I also have warts that I want to remove by natural means and I read this helpful article Herbal Remedies For Warts that says:

The following herbs have traditionally been used to treat warts:

ALOE GEL The gel has antiviral & antibacterial properties.

ASTRAGALUS Use of the tincture or capsules boosts theimmune system.

BLACK WALNUT The tincture is used to treat mouth & throat warts.

BLOODROOT Tinctures or pastes have been shown to remove warts & skin tags when applied topically by irritating tissue.

COMFREY Creams and infusions can be used for warts & skin tags.

I just need to know how these things are used to remove the warts.:D

wanderingherb

Please, I warn you, beware of bloodroot paste. It can be incredibly damaging to the point of irreversible damage. If you are focused on using it, please go to a certified practitioner ensuring correct treatment. It is much like putting acid on your skin. It kills skin cells. All of them. It does not, contrary to what you may read, discern one cell from another. Bloodroot paste is caustic.

Sometimes with this type of situation, going to the doctor and having them froze is best. Especially located on the face. Treatments that may cause scaring is not something you are probably looking for. So check out any product thoroughly prior to use. If it may cause scaring, you may not want to use it.

wanderingherb