Vitamins online?

ShelbyM

Do you order any of your vitamins and supplements online? What is a good place to order from that has a good reputation and also reasonable prices?

rayne

We used to order lots of supplements on line before some of the major chains came to town. I do like the vitamin shoppe on line. They are reputable and have good quality products. Prices are comparable to others. We also have a local health food store that carries all the main supplements as well. I try to get there as often as I can.

AppleMay

We've used the Vitamin Shoppe before too and they do have some good prices. You can also use the regular places like Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens and others since most of them are all on line now. They will sometimes have 'internet only' specials too.

ThymeandTide

Yes, I have. But I do make sure they have an excellent reputation before I do. I wouldn't just order from anyone. It has to be a brand that has proved itself over many years before I will order from them.

BettyKane

I use a lot of the NatureMade vitamins and you can get those online. They also have a point system where you can end up getting coupons for so much off your next order. Like ThymeandTide mentioned, you do want to make sure they have a good reputation.

naturelady

Vitacost is a good site for ordering vitamins. They have a good selection and good prices. They have decent shipping, too. I've never had any issues ordering from them.

DixieMarie

I've also used Vitacost for ordering my vitamins on line. They really do have a great selection of just about anything you would want. You might just do a google search and see which sites come up first.

btatro

Always check that it is a reputable source before ordering. There is so much out there now that it would be easy to come across a great deal Md be sent something other than what you ordered or maybe nothing at all!

misumaru15

I am going to start ordering more of my vitamins online. I hear good things about Vitaminshoppe online. I have signed up for sundown for their coupons.

shaunche

I have bought vitamins online in the past. I used evitamins.com, they sell vitamins at discount prices, and you can buy in bulk to bring the price down even further. Another good online store is vitacost, competitive prices and prompt delivery.

konstantina

I order vitamins online, mostly vitamin C, and I do it from a well known british drugstore. I am not sure we are allowed to say, so I will only tell you it's probably the first that comes to mind. Most stores however, offer good quality vitamins. Make a small research.

hunysukle

I used to purchase my vitamins from Melaleuca, since their vitamins are quality and affordable. However, I have since stopped taking vitamins since I aim to try to consume vitamins and minerals through foods.