unpleasant smells

chabella

All Lady
I love a good deal and I do sometimes buy things from this place but it seems like their Spring Collection for Italy is not something I would be interested in, nor any of the friends I tend to gift for. Maybe the seaside but that is about it. Are others as picky as me when it comes to unpleasant smells?

2Nature

I like interesting fragrances. What is unusual with me is that I tend to get used to various smells when I'm around them. I'm not as picky as you. :)

chabella

All Lady
Sometimes the little shops in the mall full of lotions kick me into overdrive, I can not walk in them as too many smells messes me up. I did end up ordering something this week but it is my favorite so far from Bath & Bed (Japanese Cherry Blossom).

freshfoodie

I can't have any scent that smells too floraly or too soapy. They make me want to gag. When I do buy smelly stuff it is usually a vanilla or fruity smell. It's not that I am picky but my allergies can't take it.

Luvkenny

I am very picky too when it comes to smells! So many different scents make my allergies flare up. I don't like anything floral. I would not buy anything without smelling it first.

Penelope

I love that store, but it can be overwhelming if a lot of customers have been spritzing the testers. Otherwise, my local shop is usually pretty light on the smells. I think they have good ventilation. I don't like all of their fragrances, but they do have some nice ones.

Cassia

I am not picky when it comes to fragrances, but I tend to go for fruity, sweet, and cool scents. I love the smell of cucumber and vanilla. Anything floral actually makes me sick.

Aletha

I've gotten pickier as I've gotten older. I used to be able to tolerate a lot of different scents, but lately I've gotten nauseous if I get around certain scents. I have to be very careful of strong scents especially.