Treadmill is so boring

freshfoodie

My living room was commandeered this week by my hubby to do some work for his business so there was no room for me to do my workout. I ended up having to use the treadmill all week long and it is my least favorite thing to do. I was on it today for an hour and 20 minutes in I was bored out of my skull. I even had music and a book.

Penelope

This is exactly why I don't have a treadmill. When I walk, I want to go somewhere and see something in order to keep my mind occupied. When I used to walk daily, I would go to the mall and walk the halls whenever the weather was too bad to be outside.

2Nature

I'm completely the opposite. While I enjoy running outside more I like the convenience of a treadmill because you have all those interesting functions and data that you can keep track of on the screen.

freshfoodie

Penelope, I am like you. I could walk for hours and hours outside because I am making progress. I am going somewhere. I hate walking and walking and still being in the same place when I am done.

Luvkenny

Treadmills are so boring! I agree! I usually watch TV when I am walking on ours. I also set mine to different routes so it's always something different.

chabella

All Lady
I guess it depends on where it is located. I used a similar exercise machine and I put it behind our couch at the time, which was in the middle of the room so we had plenty of room for it. I could put a show on and watch it or the radio to help pass the time.