Sick Kitty?

Suzie

I think my Siamese might be getting sick. Yesterday we woke up to two piles of vomit It was only food and hair in the vomit, but he's been in hiding ever since. What do you think?

DixieMarie

I think I would keep an eye on her and if it she keeps it up then take her to the Vets. It could be a lot of different things. Is she eating ok?

Suzie

He's much better, now. He came out to visit us yesterday and he's been eating and drinking alright. Last night I have him a good grooming and he's been great ever since. :)

peacenik

The hair in the vomit could indicate the problem. Not all cats get hairballs but ingesting too much hair while grooming can make them ill. You might want to try brushing your cat on a regular basis to reduce the loose hairs.

dissn_it

I am glad your kitty is doing much better now. The Siamese cats I have had in the past do tend to be reclusive at times, especially when they are not feeling well. I think that is just part of their normal behavior to do that.

I am glad he is better! I would suspect he had a hairball. You may want to look at talking to your vet about some hairball medication. This will help you get rid of the hairballs and may give you hairy poo in the litter box, but better than vomit!

Randomhero

If it continues it could either be a hairball or internal parasites. Definitely keep an eye out if it comes up again.

chabella

All Lady
How often are you brushing your cat to help keep the fur control down to a minimum? You know having a ton of fur sometimes can be a tricky thing for a cat. They can only handle so many fur balls.