Self defense

nutti

Yes, I consider self-defense to be about our health. I signed up for a self-defense class for the month of March. It's called "Fight like a girl"! My first class was last night. I am so sore today! My 16 year old daughter is taking it with me. Do you know how to defend yourself? Being strong, confident, alert and aware is healthy!

Sage

Yes, that is why I own a gun. Ha!

Seriously, I do know self defense. I took a couple of classes and feel like I could put up a pretty good fight if I needed too.

detoxing

Everyone should know basic self-defense. They're constantly touting the idea of women taking self-defense classes, but there are an awful lot of men who need the training, too.

nutti

I'm not against guns but I don't own one and don't plan on it. I think learning self-defense is a great way to build self-confidence. I love the class so far so I am glad I signed up.

freshfoodie

I am not against guns either nutti, but I don't want one myself. I know some basic self-defense and I would love to take a class. I don't think that they offer anything like that around here though. I am glad that your daughter is getting into it with you because she might need it when she heads to college and beyond.