Page about Natural Remedies

SageThinker

Very nice! I'm bookmarking it so I can go back to it. The counter irritant effects of cayenne is also good for sore muscles. Willow bark tea is good for plain headaches, it contains the natural ingredients that they use to make aspirin.

HonorBound

I appreciate the information. There are a lot of things our ancestors used for illnesses. Not all of them worked but there were enough that we should have a treatment for just about everything.

blueaura

Very nice! I'm bookmarking it so I can go back to it. The counter irritant effects of cayenne is also good for sore muscles. Willow bark tea is good for plain headaches, it contains the natural ingredients that they use to make aspirin.
Thanks, SageThinker. I didn't know about willow bark tea! I'll have to find some, I tend to get headaches frequently. And I don't like taking over-the-counter medicine.

sammie

I think "common ailments" is one of the biggest things I know of people who search for herbs online or any type of herb related like this site is all about. I know a few friends that started doing this a few years ago the same way.