Only when you are sick?

chabella

All Lady
I know many people that only take medicine when they are sick or only take vitamins at the same time. What about preventative measures? It seems like people are giving up on staying healthy unless they are already sick.

Luvkenny

I don't like to take medication so I wouldn't take it before I was sick. I am looking for a new vitamin though. The last one I tried made me irregular and I don't need that. Know any herbs that are good for an almost 40 year old?

Melissast

I don't like tacking medicene on the daily basies so I only take it if I'm sick. I take a multi vitamen, but thats it. My mom would load up on like 20 vitamens and when I lived with her she would hand me a handfull as well. I can't say I felt any better then then I do now just taking the one.

Carolynn

I try to remember to at least take a multi-vitamin and fish oil on a daily basis, and I will add in some vitamin c if I am starting to feel run down or have cold. Prevention is so much easier than treating symptoms you already have.

I do take some vitamins each day and try to stick with them. I have trouble remembering everyday but missing now and then shouldn't be a big deal. As to medicine, only when I absolutely have to.

Hyacinth

I take medicine only when I am sick, but lately I have had sore throat and runny nose like every month, so I think I need to boost my immune system. I have started taking Vitamin C supplement daily as a result.