My aching butt

Luvkenny

Seriously this post is about my butt! I went tubing today with my daughter and some friends. There was a pretty cool ramp in the snow and I decided why not? Well I hit the ramp and I flew off the tube and landed on my butt! Instant pain! I know I'm going to be even more sore tomorrow!

Ouch! I hope you aren't to sore today? Hopefully you have just a big bruise and that's all. I've heard of some cracking their tail bone like that and it can be very painful.

Primrose

Ouch is right! Do you have one of those donut pillows to sit on for a day or two? If not, it may be worth the price to get one. Also, find an ice pack and sit on it as long as you can. That will help with the bruising and swelling.

Luvkenny

Well I am pretty sore! I just brought a regular pillow to work to sit on. I fell down the stairs about three months ago and really hurt my tail bone. Thankfully it doesn't hurt as bad as that did!

chabella

All Lady
This is part of the reason I gave up on certain outdoor activities years ago. My husband still freaks out if I bend over the couch to lay on the chaise side and slightly lay the right leg out straight first and then my hip pops. I remind him that I got that when I got my first kid. :D

Pinkle

Seriously this post is about my butt! I went tubing today with my daughter and some friends. There was a pretty cool ramp in the snow and I decided why not? Well I hit the ramp and I flew off the tube and landed on my butt! Instant pain! I know I'm going to be even more sore tomorrow!
Well, I hope you're not too sore today, but if you are, I hope it was still worth it! We don't ever see enough snow here to go tubing, but we have ice skating rinks and I've fallen on my butt at the rink SEVERAL times. It's always instant pain and it's almost always the end of my skating for that day, too!