Massage and Sleep

Cassia

I had a really good massage last Monday evening. It wasn't done in a spa or a massage clinic. I have an aunt who is very good at giving massage, and she
came over. It was indeed a relaxing moment, feeling all the strokes and the pressure. I have observed that since Monday, I have had a very good sleep every night. My conclusion is that the massage has something to do with it.

NeedToLearnMore

Well it sounds like it just might have. And lucky you that you have an Aunt that can do this so well. Maybe you can get her to do this once a week if this one has helped so much?

heytacos

I have never fallen asleep myself but I do hear its good when you do, then you are totally relaxed. I think the only reason I never have is because I hate the idea of people watching me sleep.

gmommy

Absolutely, the massage has something to do with it. A massage therapist knows exactly what to do and where all those wonderful pressure points are. I have fallen asleep on the massage table before and wished my session could have lasted longer. Massage is wonderful.

Basil Nut

I've had three massages done by professionals. The first was heavenly and I slept like a dream for weeks. The second was nothing special. The third was my last. I was sore for a week and swore to never again go through the pain I had from that third massage.

Greyhair

I've had three massages done by professionals. The first was heavenly and I slept like a dream for weeks. The second was nothing special. The third was my last. I was sore for a week and swore to never again go through the pain I had from that third massage.
Sorry for your last experience. Did you go to different masseurs/masseuses? If I were you, I think I would always go to the first person to get the heavenly experience.

chabella

All Lady
A good massage can go a long way and thats no joke. I remember once I had a massage at a local spa downtown and I went home fully awake, conked out on the couch and took a 6hr nap. Who does that? :)