Making lists to check twice

Claudette

It's list making time again, and I've already begun to get a little panicky because of what hasn't even made it to my list. I've purchased three presents and have probably 20 or 25 to go. The house will need a thorough cleaning before the decorations go up. I do a big Christmas feast, too, for about 15 people. Oh, it's time to start my list.

SoftRain

Wow, that sounds really stressful! I'm about halfway done with my list and I'm still stressing, but that's probably because it's a lean Christmas this year. I love the holidays but I wish I could relax a little more.

Aletha

I don't make a list, I pretty much go through the family members in my head and buy accordingly. You must be super organized! I'm a bit of a scatterbrain in some areas.

freshfoodie

I have a list with 7 people crossed off and about 10 started. I have so many gifts left to buy and/or make. I am going crazy myself. I don't have to cook any meals but I do have to attend 3 separate family Christmas gatherings in the space of 4 days. One of them is a 7 hour drive! I might just lose my mind.