Laryngitis

ThymeforRodney

I woke up yesterday and I have a good case of laryngitis. I don't think it's anything but a virus because I'm not coughing up anything and I don't have any color to the nasal secretions that I'm having. I just have trouble during the early morning talking. Anyone know something that would help?

boobah

I know some remedies for Laryngitis. Back before I had my tonsils out I used to get it all the time. First you can put a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in to a glass of water, do this once every 60 minutes for 7 hours. Another remedy is to get some ginger, use it to make tea and had a little bit of honey. Drinking that really helps, add a little lemon and it works even better.

curer

Your Laryngitis could be due to upper respiratory tract infection. It usually takes about a week days to get rid of the infection. You can take Vitamin C which reduces cold related problems. You should also take adequate rest for regaining energy.

ginseng

I use a gargle of hot water with salt when I have laryngitis. It usually works for me. I do it 3x a day. I use tolerable hot instead of warm water.

ThymeforRodney

It's coming and going for some reason. I really don't feel that bad but I have a sore throat and every few days the laryngitis comes back. I sound worse than I feel. I've been drinking hot liquids to try to keep the area warm in hopes it will help it to go away quicker.