I'm Freezing!

Lilly

I know it is nearly Thanksgiving, but I am in Georgia and it is not normally this cold at this time of year. The air seems to be a lot drier this year too, even though we have gotten a good bit of rain. Maybe the drier air makes it feel colder or something.

freshfoodie

I live in Michigan and we are in the 30's right about now. It is so cold. I can't wait for summer to come back. We actually got a little snow today, but it melted already.

lolli

Brrrr... it's cold here too! We have temps in the high teens. I am not ready for this either. I am ready for spring. Maybe I need to move south. I live in upstate New York.

Hyacinth

Here in Toronto, the freezing temperature has already begun, too! We had the first snowfall of season last Saturday, and the ground was covered with 1 cm of snow. We are expecting some again today.

chabella

All Lady
We are expected to get sleet before the week is over and my husband along with the kid's all want it to be snow instead. I don't really might either since when it ices over here they close just about everything down.

lolli

I hate it when everything closes down! I mean sure I love the downtime but then I get behind. I have a job that I have to make it to regardless of the weather. I hate to drive in sleet and freezing rain.

Aconite

Yep, I'm in Georgia too and this weather is the pits! This is like February cold right now it's ridiculous. My legs are cold and I'm sitting at my desk. Don't get me started on the windows in this house.