Iberogast

Myrrh

Have you ever heard of Iberogast? I just read about it, and it's a formulation which consists of nine herbal extracts. It is taken to soothe stomach issues such as bloating, heartburn, cramping, dyspepsia, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome and can be mixed with your favorite drink.

Alli

Where do you get this Iberogast? I would much rather take something like this than the omeprazole that I'm taking now. Could you site the information on this Myrrh. I would love to read it.

Myrrh

I actually ran across it on oprah.com, so I looked it up, and here is what I found. I don't know whether or not it's sold at drug or health stores, but it's available on some online sites such as Amazon.

StarGazer

I would do more research before trying this product. It says on the website, "Extracts of Iberis amara are only contained in the medicine Iberogast". My concern would be why is that the only way to get this extract? Why are others not already using this plant?

Alli

After reading the article Myrrh, it sounds wonderful. I'm familiar with most everything in it and have no problems taking those herbs. Did you notice at the bottom of the article, it was published for Canadian audiences? For some reason the U.S. is just behind on natural medicine. Don't you think?