I confused him

chabella

All Lady
It was a fun weekend but after too much yard work we were both tired, my spouse has been having issues with his hands lately (and he types for a living). I decided a nice little hand massage would do the trick and he loved it, he did not even notice the "smelly girl lotion" and oils until after he had fallen asleep. Success!

lettuce

It's always nice to do little things like this for your mate and in fact, they are essential to the health of your relationship. Giving massages proves you don't always have to be thoughtful by using your wallet!

chabella

All Lady
Most men never like it when the wallet comes around so that makes sense. We are going to have a nice dinner in this coming weekend too, need to celebrate a birthday and have a quiet night off away from friends and family. Its what he prefers. :)

It was a fun weekend but after too much yard work we were both tired, my spouse has been having issues with his hands lately (and he types for a living). I decided a nice little hand massage would do the trick and he loved it, he did not even notice the "smelly girl lotion" and oils until after he had fallen asleep. Success!
You know, my father was like that. It didn't matter what the scent was. Everything with a scent was "girly," haha!

I think every husband who wants to have a massage from his wife should expect girly scents with that. That was a nice thing to do. My parents do not do that to one another and I would be very happy to see them be all sweet again, just like when I was still little.

If I have to give my husband a massage, its funny how he prefers my lotion (with a very "womanly" scent) over those massage oils that has menthol effects. He finds it more relaxing and calming that those oils which leaves him feeling like a meat being grilled. :D

chabella

All Lady
We both work with our hands, so a good massage goes a long way. Oh do not get me wrong, sometimes he gets a back massage too. My favorite part is slapping some cold lotion on his back when he gets too mouthy. :)