How Much Exercise?

Marjorie

How much exercise do you get? I struggle with sedentary tendencies, so I don't get as much as I should, but I do try to exercise several days a week.

chabella

All Lady
I have been set on a Monday-Friday course but I think I am going to start out with low impact exercises on the weekends too. Something happened recently, before the change of weather that has thrown me off balance. :(

wonder

I exercise every day for at least 30 minutes. I do get an hour to 90 minutes in 3 times a week at Zumba class. Exercise is good for you, you can even break it up so it's not all at once.

smellsrfun

I exercise daily too and yes it's ok to even exercise at different times throughout the day. I get out there with my kids - I want them to be active so I'm active. I usually will walk for 15 minutes in the morning and then do something for 15-30 minutes in the evening.

Cassia

I try to do exercise for like 15-20 minutes a day, whether it's using the elliptical machine or doing basic stretching. I always find time to have brisk walking though. For me, it's the easiest way to work my body out.

SoftRain

Yes, walking is always a nice way to exercise. I enjoy looking at the trees and yards on my walks and now that it's cooled down a little, it's perfect weather for walking.