Having a relaxing day today

We have been really busy this past week working around the house getting a lot of things done (I think it's the cool weather) that's been neglected for a while. So, today we are just going to laze around and take it easy. I'm looking forward to it!

Luvkenny

I wish I was going to lay around today! I've got a busy day and busy weekend. It seems like we are constantly on the go! It's crazy! Enjoy your break today!

I would love to lay around today, unfortunately my boss doesn't agree with me and expects me to be at work. I am going to be a busy bee this weekend too because I have some household projects to catch up on. Oh well, maybe next week I can relax a bit if I get everything done.

Lilly

I need a good lazy day, but I don't know that it is in the cards for today. I feel absolutely horrible today though with a horrible headache, practically no sleep last night, and I am ridiculously nauseous. Whether I get to lay around or not I know I am not leaving the house today.

Lyra

I had a pretty relaxing day myself! It is normally hard for me to just relax, but I even took a nap on the sofa this afternoon.

chabella

All Lady
I had a very long day at work on Friday, an even longer day out with the family on Saturday and by the time Sunday rolled around I felt like I was starting to come down with something. I really hope that is not the case and that this week buzzes by quick so I can spend the new weekend relaxing and hopefully kicking this little cold that everyone seems to have (but me, so far that is).