Halloween decorations

Sage

Has anyone else noticed that the Halloween decorations are already sneaking into the stores? I am seeing lots of things I want, but it just seems too early to start buying them.

Lena51

Yes and that really do get on my nerves. Why can't they wait until the couple of weeks before the holiday and put that stuff out for people to buy if they want. Next month I know they will probably mix Thanksgiving and Xmas stuff together. Why rush this kind of thing, give us time to celebrate each holiday.

ohiotom76

It's only a month and a half off. I'm surprised they haven't put Christmas decorations out yet honestly. I would say, roughly a month is a fair amount of time. I mean, no sense in decorating for the holiday if you're only going to have it up for a few days.

Melissast

I have already driven past houses that were all decorated up for halloween. It dosen't surprise me that they already have the halloween stuff in some stores. They usualy jump to holidays mounths in advance. I guess it helps if you want to plan like way ahead in advance. I usually wait to the last minuet type of person myself .

Luvkenny

You better buy them now if you see something you like. I don't think its too early to buy them. Its just over a month away. I have already gotten my fall decorations up.

jovan107

I do not celebrate halloween, but I have noticed quite a few stores in my area have already started to sell costumes, decorations, and halloween theme candy. Some are even offering a 30-50% off on some costumes.

SoftRain

I don't think it's too early, but then I love this time of year. Halloween and Christmas are my favorite holidays so it's hard for me to say any of it is too soon. :)

Aletha

I always decorate for fall, but I don't usually have a Halloween theme. I love fall and try to keep things up until the day after Thanksgiving. The weather, the clothes you get to wear, soups and stews, all of them are some of my favorite things.

jason

Have a great day
Lowes had a small selection around the beginning of the month. Someone said on of the stores had Christmas out already. :(

Lilly

The Walmart and the craft stores around here have had Christmas stuff up since before Labor day, and I know the Dollar store here has had Halloween costumes for well over a month now.

freshfoodie

I think about now is the right time for Halloween decorations too. What I do have a problem with is that some stores in my area already have Christmas stuff out! For goodness sakes it still nearly 4 months out and we still have Halloween and Thanksgiving to get through.

Hyacinth

I have noticed such as well. The clothing stores at the mall have already started hanging Halloween costumes on the racks. A couple of weeks ago, I was trying to make my nephew laugh by trying out a pumpkin costume when we were at the mall.

jason

Have a great day
I saw Halloween around Labor Day this year. I have been told some stores have Christmas up already too. As much as I enjoy Christmas, I wish they would wait until at least Halloween to be over.

chabella

All Lady
We have a shop downtown called "Halloween" and it is open year round, they have some of the best prices I have seen too. We plan in hitting up that store before the month is over to get a few last minute supplies.

Aletha

We always have holidays crunched upon the others. I would like to celebrate one before jumping into the next. We have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas all in one store now. It looks like the holidays have all decided to have combat in that store.

Lilly

I went to Walmart a week or so ago and they already had the Christmas shop up in the lawn and garden section. I love Christmas, but it does seem just a little early.