Hair loss

Jimmycorn

I have been losing my hair little by little. I am still at a stage where I think if I prevent it I will be alright. Is there any kinds of herbal vitamins or head rubs to use to prevent anymore hair loss?

shaun

There are a lot of "cures" on the market these days, but I think it's just a natural progression that we have to live with.

Jimmycorn

What about Dong Quai? It is a Chinese herbal remedy that I have heard a lot about and thought I might give it a try. Has anyone else tried this?

Dreyfush

I think being bald is considered sexy and some types of women like bald people. Though, I think there are several products on the market to cure baldness, but I wonder if they really works.

carsonods

Eating right is not always enough for getting the vitamins that you need to prevent a loss of hair. Taking vitamin supplements is a good idea for anyone to be 100% sure you are getting all the vitamins that you need to keep your hair healthy and in place on your head.

glider

Some time back I had used a medicine for curing baldness. But, to my surprise, when I took the medicine, my face had swollen and by blood pressure shot up significantly. Since, then I stopped using any medicine for my baldness. However, I did try some herbal oils, but the results have not been encouraging. The surprising part is that I stopped using all hair oils and now my hair loss is negligible.