Grocery store off limits

Lena51

I know, that's the way it usually is when you take that other person with you. I know I usually go off and forget what we really came for and a whole lot of don't needs and junk is in the basket that will not last for a complete week. Those items is not worth making a meal out of, so it's best to leave them home.

Basil Nut

We were at the beach over the holiday. I was amazed at how many things we just threw into the cart to have snacks and lunches on hand at the cottage. Man, the stuff in the cart can add up when you're on vacation.

ohiotom76

My parents won't let me go shopping at the grocery store with them when I'm visiting because I will like double the bill, lol, and then they won't let me pay for my stuff for some reason. I start getting all kinds of ideas about what I want to make when I get home and go a little overboard.

ghanashyam

Banned
While my wife was still there, we have decided task, cloths I would choose and groceries she would pick up. I had noticed that she would pick all wrong size clothes and I was not able to pick the comparatively cheaper deals in groceries. We have here in India, departmental stores not allowing eatery on the same floor.

marchese

lol I don't know too many men that enjoy grocery shopping. However they do enjoy the items that you bring home....funny don't ya think?

dissn_it

I usually go it alone. I am the one that plans the meals, makes the list, and does the shopping. After that, we are a team and prepare the meals and do the clean up work together. After all these years together, this has been what works out the best for both of us.

claudine

It's a big fun for me to go to the grocery store with my love. I always enjoy his company and even if shopping takes longer this way, it's worth it. We don't buy unnecessary products - at least not often - but we are like kids, we run and we want to see everything. It's just great:D .

chabella

All Lady
Being kid free is a true blessing and sometimes husband free to. I make my list in advance with a rough draft and then go through the house to make sure I am not missing something. I can get in and out of the store in less than an hour and that is with a full cart.