Good place to buy fabric online?

I need some fabric (at a good price) and just wondered if any of you knew of a good place to shop for some online? They don't really have many stores to buy some close to where we live so thought I would look around on the 'net' to see what I could find.

Lyra

I don't buy a lot of fabric online, but in the past I've purchased fabric from fabric.com. Joann's runs good specials. If you sign up for their email newsletter they send you coupons all the time.

Primrose

Have you tried Hancock Fabrics? We have a store locally but they also have a great website to shop from. Most of their sales and discounts are evident online as well as in the store.

Trudy

Fabric is one thing I absolutely must feel before I purchase it. So much of the fabric to me today feels like it has plastic or wood pulp in it and is so rough or unpleasant in its texture that I don't even want it. Even with fabric for inexpensive projects, I like to make sure I have the right amount of suppleness and texture I want. Maybe I'm just too picky.

Greenwoman

PrimroseLane, do you have a Walmart in your area? There are some Walmart stores that carry a fairly wide variety of fabrics at a fairly low price.

As for the internet, onlinefabricstore.net also has a good selection of fabrics at prices slightly higher than Walmart's.

Thanks for you suggestions. :) I have tried a few Walmarts but they don't carry fabric any longer. I will give those other sites a try, I haven't heard of them before. Hopefully I can find something I like. Thanks again for the help.