geek gifts

chabella

All Lady
I have a nephew with a birthday coming up and he always complains about his mouse getting stuck. I wonder if this is a decent one for him. Who knows anything about mice here?

lettuce

From the extensive description listed on the site, it looks like you picked out a good one. Perhaps consider purchasing a quality mouse pad to go with it; a faulty one might also be part of the problem.

TheCause

Hey Aunt Chabella! It's me! Little Cause!
Haha, no but all joking aside, that is an awesome mouse. I would love to have it myself.
As mentioned, you might want to check out a nice mouse pad too.
I'm sure your nephew will be happy with it.

It does look like a really nice mouse, but I read that it only works with Windows 7 computers, so you might want to make sure that's what your nephew has before you spend that much money on it!

chabella

All Lady
I am pretty sure that is what he has, I know he wants something geeky. Otherwise he is getting a few shirts from Think Geek (they have an amazing sale going on right now, B1G1 1/2 off). Still shopping around too, I love window shopping!

Hyacinth

I think it's nice. I bet kids and teens would find this 'cool'. :) It's sleek, modern and I don't know what else you should ask for when it comes to its list of features.

That's a good one! I actually think of buying one for myself because I'm having the same problem with my mouse. Thanks for this by the way! Your nephew will surely love it.

Suzie

That is a very neat mouse. Does your nephew play video games? You may want to look into purchasing a Razer gaming mouse. I have the Imperator myself and I highly recommend it.

Ankh

Just get him a optical mouse with a cool mousepad. Also check the sales bin for video games. And if you really want to be cool, go to gamestop or something similar and see if they have a old nintendo...you know for the novelty of it all.

peacenik

With stuff like this, you might be better off just buying him a gift card to Best Buy or Staples - or maybe Amazon. Then he can pick the mouse that he wants. If he's a geek, you can bet he already has something in mind.

If he games, then I'd suggest buying either a Razer or a Steelseries mouse. People that are tech savvy go crazy about them, myself included.

Mrs. Rogers

So from the looks of it it's almost like using the laptop but on a mouse then. Pretty neat good find. I personally would just prefer a $15 mouse but I'm ancient and used to it. LOL

GGGuardian

I think the best place to find a 'geek' a gift would have to be Best Buy. A gift card there would offer your geek a option to choose from a lot of technology or whatever his liking may be. I'm sure with a simple gift card from Best Buy your nephew will be satisfied.