Eyeball-licking Craze in Japan

Myrrh

Have you heard about this? Yesterday's morning news mentioned it. I read a little about it, and accordingly it has become a trend among Japanese teenagers. It freaks me out and makes me sick just to think about it.

Lyra

I saw that on a news story. What are they thinking? There is nothing sexy or appealing about it. Have you ever had something touch your eyeball? It hurts, no matter how small or benign it is. Plus, just gross!

jason

Have a great day
I just heard about this today and thought it was a joke. I guess it wasn't. That is not for me.

freshfoodie

I just had to laugh because my family always says this when one of us is annoying the other. It's "if you don't leave me alone, I am going to lick you in the eyeball!". I didn't realize that other people actually did it! I think it's kind of gross though.

chabella

All Lady
That seems dumb. What about all of the people that wear makeup or the people who have an eye infection and are not aware of it? That sounds like a horrible idea and I would hate to think of what germs you could pick up from it.