Dizzy When Tired?

SoftRain

If you get less sleep than normal, are you ever a little dizzy when you first get up? I do, although not if it's just one day. It's usually the second or third day of sleep deprivation before I start feeling this unpleasant effect.

Sage

Yes. I call it a "donk-donk" feeling (think of the noise from Law & Order SVU). I will turn quickly and feel a bit off balance for a few seconds. It is your body's way of telling you that something is not right.

Pinkle

Sometimes I feel like this too, but it's not usually when I first wake up in the mornings. It's usually late at night, after I've been awake for way too long (like 20+ hours straight).

Cassia

Yes, I get a little dizzy sometimes, but more often than not it's a headache that tells me that I missed hours of sleep. The headache starts when I wake up in the morning.

freshfoodie

I have this feeling more often than I would like, but then again I am epileptic so things like bad diet and sleep deprivation hit me pretty quickly. I was actually feeling this way just today. My brain takes a few minutes to catch up with my body.