Different kinds of tea

blueaura

What's your favorite kind of tea? Lately, I've been drinking peppermint tea. It always reminds me of winter. But, I love it. Also, has anybody tried Sleepy-time Tea? I've tried it a few times, but it doesn't seem to help me with sleepy-time. LOL

paul

Have you tried a combination of Valerian, chamomile and catnip? All are very relaxing and will help with sleeping. You may have to play with a combination that works for you.

Saffron

One of my favorite tea's is blueberry, and one of the reason's I drink it, is because of the high antioxidant content...another reason is because I enjoy the flavor.

SageThinker

I love, love, love chai tea. The first time I had it I was a Starbucks. Of course theirs is quite expensive but I got some to use at home and I still love it. It has quite a few spices in it so it's got to help something! LOL

glider

Earlier, I was taking green dust tea. But, of late, I switched over to lemon tea. It's so nice and refreshing. It leaves a lingering taste and keeps your mouth fresh too. Besides, I also feel quite active after taking the lemon tea. Try it and do let me know.

blueaura

Thanks for the recommendation, glider! I'll check it out. :)

Paul, I've had Valerian to help me sleep. It smells awful, but it does knock you out. The only problem I've had with it--is that the next day, I get bad headaches. But I slept well the night before. :) Also, this probably sounds silly, but I didn't know humans could have catnip.