Buy online vs. Buy local

chabella

All Lady
Is there anything specific that people will or will not buy online? I am timid when it comes to any online purchases and for me buying herbs or even oils for aromatherapy seem to iffy. Unless it is a reputable vendor of course.

Claudette

If I can get something easily from a local business without paying through the roof, I try to buy local. If it's a choice of buying it from the big box stores or online, I usually go online. There's no place near me to buy herbs and oils, so I usually buy those online.

Luvkenny

I don't buy many aromatherapy products online. I like to smell everything and you can't do that from the computer. I also like to shop local and support our local small stores. It's not about trusting online stores, it is just a personal choice.

chabella

All Lady
I still try a few random places online just to see what might be easier for me if gas prices are really high, I tried a few of those grocery places too (Alice comes to mind). I never mind shopping local either but sometimes you can find some amazing deals online, I use the ship to store option for large places too.