Books and DVDs

Green Envy

I am set for the next few months. I ordered myself a set of DVDs and books to work through a healthy eating plan. Fed Ex brought it today. I'm finishing all my work early today and tomorrow so I can spend the weekend going through and planning my new program. I am so hyped!

Paisley

I should start working through a diet and exercise book, too. Maybe it could motivate me to get out and be a little more active. I stay inside most of the day, whether at home or at work. A little sunshine would help my frame of mind.

DixieMarie

It sounds like you have an interesting plan and one that might work for you. Do you mind sharing just what it is? I hope you had a fun time reading and watching all the DVD's and that you are now off to a good start!

Myrrh

It looks like you're really determined to create for yourself and follow a healthy diet regimen. Good luck! I hope to hear some good news about how your plan goes in the coming days. In my case, I just usually browse online to see which foods get a thumbs down or a thumbs up when it comes to healthy eating.