Bath and Body Works stress relief

Luvkenny

Has anyone tried Bath and Body Works stress relief bath salts? Did they work? I want to get them for my bosses with hopes that they work! Less stress on them means less stress they give me. I love the smell of the salts.

SoftRain

No, I haven't tried them. I can't even go into a Bath & Body Works store anymore because the smell is too strong for me. However, I imagine taking a nice warm bath with scented salts would be relaxing regardless of the brand.

BettyKane

I haven't tried the bath salts but have tried their shower gel and body lotion. It's pretty good and smells really nice. I'm not sure if it completely relieves stress but doesn't hurt any to use it. :)

Lyra

What is the scent? Is it supposed to be a stress-relieving scent, like lavender? I haven't tried them. I really love their white citrus scented stuff. If it came in that I would have to be sure to try it.

Luvkenny

It's not lavender, I can't tell you exactly but it's a strong scent. It's supposed to de-stress a person not relax them. I thought it was eucalyptus or something like that! It opened up my sinuses when I sniffed it.