Barometric Pressure Headache

Sage

Does anyone else get headaches from changes in the barometric pressure? This is the second one I have had in two weeks. This time it is also making me somewhat nauseated. I was wondering how others deal with them.

nutti

That could be my problem! I have been getting terrible headaches and I just thought it was sinus pressure. I take a sinus pill and usually the pressure gets better. Usually I just take medicine and my headaches go away.

freshfoodie

Sage, I am in the same boat unfortunately. At least this time around it is going easy on me. I spent 3 days in horrible pain with nausea last time it happened. I can always tell when we are going to get a big storm though.

SoftRain

I get headaches almost daily, and changes in atmospheric pressure will definitely trigger them. Since pressure changes come about fairly frequently, it's a real joy.

Primrose

Not only will atmospheric pressure changes cause headaches, it will also cause joint pain especially if you have any pins or plates around them. Having several in my ankle and wrist I can usually predict the weather pretty good.

Sage

I started taking magnesium yesterday after reading that it can help "short out" the receptors in the brain that are sensitive to the barometric pressure. Okay, it doesn't actually short them out (I can't remember exactly what it said), but it is suppose to help. We will see.

I get reeeealllly bad sinus pressure. One thing that really helps besides colloidal silver spray is plugging my nose and trying to blow a deep breath out of it followed by a yawn. Sounds weird but it sorta works like how your ears plug when traveling or going to high altitudes. Anatabloc is awesome too

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2