Asparagus

curer

Recently I've read that Asparagus is an extremely useful herb for several ailments. Has any one used Aspagarus? Is it readily available in powder form? Is it helpful in infertility treatment? Please share your thoughts.

natural1

I`ve read that Asparagus does help with infertility. I found a lot of web sites listing all the ailments that Asparagus is supposed to help. I love it. It is a little more expensive than other veggies. After seeing all the good it does for our body I`m going to start eating more of it. I didn`t see any powder form or pills during my search.

Jasmyne

It can be very effective as a 'toner' and cleanser for the kidneys, if it's eaten, too: some 40% of us will smell funny going tinkle after eating the stuff, and it's the chemical responsible for that smell that somehow does the job.

enthusiast

I read an article about asparagus that claimed it is a super food. I forget all the things the article said asparagus is good for, but after reading the nutrients that cooked asparagus contains, I was impressed