Argan Oil: Your Skin's Best Friend

AnonaMoss

:) So I just returned from Whole Foods, and I was trying out some of the testers in the skincare department. I rubbed argan oil on my hand, and my skin looks rejuvenated. I highly recommend pure Argan oil. My skin is smooth and soft without being greasy. My sister couldn't get over how soft my hand felt. I thought the lotions I used were great, but I was proved way wrong!

Sugarhill

I know that Argan oil is the new big thing for hair care, but this is the first that I've heard about it for skin. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised as a lot of the things that would do wonders for your hair will do wonders for your skin and vice versa. I'll have to look into it a little deeper.

AppleMay

I'm not real familiar with Argan oil. I had heard a bit about using it on your hair. I guess I will take a look around and see if I can find some samples so I can give it a try. :)

shaunche

I didn't know anything about Argon oil until my parents came back from a holiday in Morocco with a bottle of the stuff. It is very expensive because it is quite rare. I haven't used it yet, I thought it was for eating, I didn't realise you could use it on your skin.

beckyv1265

Its great on the skin and hair. It does make it so silky and soft. I used to have a problem with my hands being rough from washing them so often at the hospital with harsh antibacterial soaps. Argon and coconut oil are 2 of my favorite hand treatments. I soak my hands in warm water and then massage the oils in.

misumaru15

I didn't know it could be used for skin. I have heard it ranted and raved about for hair. I think it's the morrocan oil. I will have to try to get some from Whole Foods.

I haven't tried it but I'm going to check it out. I love to have a supple and well hydrated skin so this could actually work. Thanks for posting this!

aphil

I have never heard of argan oil. What is the source? it is great that it works for skin and hair too. Do you know anything about it's properties and why it works so well? I'd love to learn more about it.

I'm a little bit skeptical about this, actually. I've heard a lot of awesome things about argan oil, but I've also heard awesome things about olive, coconut, and jojoba oils, all of which are cheaper and easier to find. Is argan really all that much better?