Apple Cider Vinegar

curer

Is it true that one can reduce one's tummy by taking apple cider vinegar? Is it readily available in the market? I also want to get rid of bloated feeling too? Can I try?

Jasmyne

I've only heard of it being used to treat bladder infections, and as an additive to rinse water when washing hair (it helps remove soap scum and such, if the water you're washing hair in is "hard").

I'm curious, though!!!

wanderingherb

Well, we used it while I was growing up drinking it in hot water with honey. Also with molasses. Good in Magnesium. Daily. It won't hurt you, its too nasty to drink too much. Yes, apple cider vinegar is available in stores! Up here we have Braggs. Not sure what other types there are down there. I've always used it.

Wanderingherb

ginseng

I heard that it is great for maintaining weight and for general wellness. I tried taking it when I was diagnosed with kidney stones, but I could not take the smell.

natural1

I`m not sure where I read it, but I saw the same thing. I read tons of magazines. I tried the Apple Cider Vinegar. I thought I would throw up. I dont recall how much it said to take but it was just plain awful. I think I will try sit ups, crunches, anything but that stuff again. :D