Anybody else here hates the smell of rose oil?

bettyblue

I always carefully read the ingredients of perfumes because the scent of rose oil gives me headache. Yet it is very popular because it's cheap. I don't have an issue with any other scent, just the roses. I mean the most common rose oil, because there are certain kinds that are not so offensive to me.

Luvkenny

I don't like the smell of roses at all. Does rose oil smell like a rose? I guess I've never bought rose oil. Most floral scents bother me. I'm more of a fruit person.

Lyra

Me! I hate that smell. I don't hate the smell of roses, just rose-scented products. I don't hate the smell of vanilla, either, but I hate vanilla-scented products. They just smell cheap and like chemicals to me.

chabella

All Lady
I do not mind the smell of real roses but some of the oils are very over done to the point that it does not even smell like a rose. I want a natural smell not something that was made in a factory who knows where, it smells more like chemicals not nature.

Lucinda

I love real roses and the fragrance of any of them. My favorite rose is one that has no smell, but I wish it did. I am not fond of most rose-scented products, however. I wish there were a happy medium.

Aletha

I love the fragrances of all of the flowers especially gardenias. I love rose oil and have used it for massage oil before. The odor of musk sometimes overwhelming to me. I have actually developed a headache at times from the odor.