Acid reflux natural remedies

Claudette

I've been taking over-the-counter medicines for acid reflux for years. Now I'm reading all sorts of things about how those medications are terrible for your health. What natural remedies best help cases of indigestion? I'm ready to try natural and see if it helps.

wildcherry

Oh no, my elderly mother takes medicines for acid reflux. I have not heard about this. What are the side effects and dangers? I would like to know if there is anything healthier, too.

wanderingherb

I've been taking over-the-counter medicines for acid reflux for years. Now I'm reading all sorts of things about how those medications are terrible for your health. What natural remedies best help cases of indigestion? I'm ready to try natural and see if it helps.
Yes. This is why as Herbalists we are trying to jump into action and assist. OTC (overt the counter) is increasing problematic. not all the reports have been opened to the public unless you pay for the report.

Acid Reflux not sure which kind she has, but why don't you give Traditional Medicinal teas called Easy Digest. she if that helps at all you can drink it up to 3 or 4 times a day. Make sure to drink it before a meal at least one hour. Plus rather than sitting down more "meals" grazing is actually be for all of us.

naturelady

There are two remedies I've had good success with. One is papaya enzymes. My favorite remedy for heart burn is raw almonds. I, too, have heard bad things about how the prescription stuff can affect your health.