36 infant deaths due to combo vaccine

Lyra

A confidential GlaxoSmithKline document recently leaked to the press exposed that within a two-year period, a total of 36 infants died after receiving the 6-in-1 vaccine, Infanrix Hexa. [1] According to the website Initiative Citoyenne [2] who reported the news, the 1271 page document revealed that GlaxoSmithKline received a total of 1,742 reports of adverse reactions between October 23, 2009, and October 22, 2011, including 503 serious adverse reactions and 36 deaths.
The CDC knows about this and the vaccine still hasn't been taken off the market. A man quoted in this article states that it is well known that the more toxin you inject at once, the negative effect is multiplied more than double.

Pinkle

I know that vaccinations are supposed to be healthy and guard against potentially fatal diseases, but I can't help but wonder if they are causing more problems than they're solving.

Trudy

Can you imagine how the parents of these infants must feel and react to reading such news? I cannot fathom how a company can fail to react in such a way so as to cut these deaths to zero. Period.

Lyra

I just can't believe it is still on the market! And those are only the deaths. How many adverse reactions not resulting in death have their been? It is well-established that reactions are only reported at a rate of about 10%.

chabella

All Lady
It took us a very long time to decide if and when we wanted to have our youngest given the catch up shots and I argued with the doctor about this very thing. I am honestly surprised we are not hearing about more issues like this cropping up, even as sad as it is.

Luvkenny

Holy cow! I can't imagine! I don't know if my daughter had this vaccination when she was younger. I can't imagine doctors giving something that can harm a child. How could this pass the FDA?

Pinkle

You know one of the major issues with these vaccinations is that adverse reactions are rarely reported, so as a parent, when you want to weigh the pros against the cons, you really can't, because that information is being kept from the public. I think they should HAVE to publicize the adverse reactions to these vaccinations.

Lyra

You know one of the major issues with these vaccinations is that adverse reactions are rarely reported, so as a parent, when you want to weigh the pros against the cons, you really can't, because that information is being kept from the public. I think they should HAVE to publicize the adverse reactions to these vaccinations.
The problem, as I see it, is that doctors rarely admit that reactions parents report to them are a result of a vaccine. I have personally met people who were convinced their child had a reaction but the child's doctor blew it off and denied it could be vaccine-related.

Valerienne

It's horrible how the so-called health care is being taken over by greed and corporate interest. How did the ideals of helping the sick become the most lucrative and cynical business in the world?

Pinkle

The problem, as I see it, is that doctors rarely admit that reactions parents report to them are a result of a vaccine. I have personally met people who were convinced their child had a reaction but the child's doctor blew it off and denied it could be vaccine-related.
That's really a shame. It also seems incredibly unethical to me. How can a doctor know for sure one way or the other if a given reaction is the result of the vaccine? They should at least acknowledge that it's possible. It takes away from the credibility of the doctor when they react like that, at least in my opinion.