Your favorite tea

hunysukle

There are so many different kinds of teas available from green tea to black tea, all of which have their own health benefits. Which type of tea is your favorite? Why?

I'm not real big on different types of teas. I do like just regular iced tea and sometimes when it's cold I like hot green tea.

Parker

My favorites are Chai Tea (hot), passion tea (hot or cold) and green tea (hot). I generally like most iced teas. I really don't like sweet tea. It's just too sweet for me.

My favorite tea is Lipton's green tea with lemon. I usually add a packet of sweet n low and drink it hot. I like iced tea, but I prefer it to be hot.

Sugarhill

For hot tea: green, Chamomile and whatever they classify good old Lipton.

For iced tea: almost any name brand of lemon iced tea or an Arnold Palmer.

gar

I like ginger tea with lemon. It usually taste great when hot and I think it makes the voice smoother as I heard some singers use to drink ginger tea before singing. You'll definitely like it if you try..

GGGuardian

I favor green tea. I love the taste and the fact that it's very good for you. I love tea I drink it about everyday.

misumaru15

I am just getting started with tea. I like iced tea. I also enjoy chamomile, green and oolong. It's summer time and I will be breaking out my iced tea jar.

dziomek

Personally I like Chai, just because it has a bit of a spicy flavor to it. I used to like Orange Spice many years ago; then I tried Chai and have been hooked ever since. :)

aphil

I love nettle tea because it taste really delicious with a spoon of honey and it is very nutritious. It is good as a blood cleanser and to dry up mucous when you have a cold. It also gives a lot of vitality due to the many nutrients. It is always delicious and relaxing when I drink it and it always helps me in some way. It mixes well with peppermint and also red clover; two of my other favorites. I also use it in a hair rinse.

TheCause

If you try mixing Early Grey and Chai tea together, adding just a tiny splash of milk and a good bit of honey, you will be in heaven. Serve hot :)

If you try mixing Early Grey and Chai tea together, adding just a tiny splash of milk and a good bit of honey, you will be in heaven. Serve hot :)
I have got to try that! It sounds wonderful.

I drink ice tea almost every day. I make it with an equal mix of black tea and green tea. Sometimes I will mix in a bag of chamomile so that my cat, who for some reason loves tea, won't try to drink mine. I also enjoy Earl Grey on occasion and really like Chai at Starbucks!

shaunche

My favorite tea is Chinese white tea. Chinese white tea contains more antioxidants than green tea and I like the flavor of white tea. White tea is quite expensive, I can't afford to drink it daily. I drink green tea every day, my second favorite tea.

mudrock

I like this cheap green teas and when i say cheap, I mean Arizona ice tea cheap. I do keep nestea stocked at all times though. I usually go from tea to tea and don't really limit to one that I buy everytime since I like to try new things.