Which parts do you never wash?

lettuce

When it comes to your daily shower, are there any body parts that you just never wash (eyelids, ears, and the bottom of feet come to mind)? Or are you very thorough and emerge squeaky clean every time?

I don't really scrub my thighs and upper legs all that much. I do the entire upper body and use a face wash. And then wash my feet, between the toes, and ankles so I can get all the dead skin off but the upper part of my legs I usually don't scrub down.

Trudy

I take a bath and then a shower, so pretty much everything gets washed. I wash my face, neck, ears and eyelids every morning before I put on make-up and at night after I remove it, so I don't worry about it otherwise.

clewand550

I wash everything including my feet but I don't wash in between my toes. When I wash my feet, I always include the top of my feet and the bottom of my feet but fail to wash in between each toe.

UmiNoor

I don't make it a habit to wash my hair daily. I wash and shampoo my hair every other day. Because my hair is dry, I don't wash it every day. I wash every part of my body; my eyelids, my ears, the back of my ears, my nostrils and every other parts.

misumaru15

I'm like you Uminoor. I can't wash everyday with shampoo. My hair couldn't take it. It's dry already. I wash with conditioner and use shampoo every two weeks. I rinse my hair but don't wash it daily.

hunysukle

I think I sometimes forget to wash the bottoms of my feet. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my balance if I try to stand on one foot while washing the bottom of my other foot.

Kiki

I think that I don't wash the bottom of my feet and marrowbones, hahaha It's not that I'm dirty, It's just that sometimes I don't have enough time to take a super shower, but I try to always do it, at least 4 times a week. Oh, and sometimes I don't wash my ears haha, I know it's a shame, I'm just like a kid with dirty ears hah.

Lcd975

I wash everything but my face. I use the Oil Cleansing Method for my face and that is usually done in front of my sink and mirror. I don't like slipping and sliding in the tub. When I need to do a sugar or sea salt body scrub, I take a nice long hot bath. I noticed recently that I have to be careful with my ears because I have ended up with water in them twice and that can be annoying, not to mention uncomfortable.

Myrrh

When I take a bath, I wash and scrub every part of my body. I also wash my hair every day because when I don't, it becomes a bit greasy.

I saw once while I was watching Dr. Oz on tv (yeah, I know, sorry) that it's not really necessary or that great for your skin to scrub all over every single time, and that you should really just focus on the "naughty bits." That's probably true, because I find that I'm all right going sans douche every once in a while (as long as it's not too often, haha).

I guess I don't clean my eyelids, but that's not something I think about. I never scrub my feet. I figure that the soap and water that run down my body get my feet clean enough as it is. Plus, I usually fill up my tub while my shower is running so my feet have a good enough time to soak.

Parker

The only part of my body that I don't wash everyday is my hair. Otherwise, every part of my body get washed.

janayc

In the shower I wash everything except my face. I was my face in the sink in front of a mirror because it's just more comfortable that way. That's also where I clean my ears, so pretty much everything above my neck is washed there. Everything else is washed in the shower.

freshfoodie

I am a scrubber, I make sure get all my parts and get them well. I don't use shampoo or conditioner but I do scrub my scalp every day without soap. I also take a bath 5 days out of 7 when I get home from work so I am pretty clean.

I wash every part of my body. I kind of have a routine in the shower of what order I wash things in so it is just habit now and I don't even think about it. I only wash my hair every other day, but I do rinse it every day.

GGGuardian

I usually do a quick run down of my whole upper body then lower body. I try to scrub everywhere I can to get rid of excess dead skin and get myself really clean.

gar

I don't thoroughly clean inside my ears as the waxes might be wipe out. A doctor once told me not to do so because if those waxes aren't there there's a huge possibility that water will get in.

And so after a bath, I just clean my ears using earbuds.

Melissa

I thought I washed everything from head to toe until you mentioned eyelids lol. I do wash my face overall but I avoid my eyes :p Hmmmmmm guess those eyelids need some TLC too!

Luvkenny

I don't wash between my toes in the shower. Man that would tickle! I do wash between them in the tub though. I do wash my eyelids when I'm washing my face. It's funny to read about what people forget to wash.