Where to Get

Suzie

Where do you get your aromatherapy? I haven't had much luck finding scents I like from local shops these days. All my shops want to combine scents and I prefer one solid scent.

You might check around on line to see what you can find. I'm sure there are plenty. Sometimes it just takes some shopping around and trying different places until you find one that you like the best.

Tecca_Nina

I have to do online shopping a lot of the time to get the scents I want. There's also such a huge collection online.

Usually I get scents from the local health food store. Also there's a Watkins relatively nearby that sells pure essential oils without mixing them first. Watkins is also available online, I think, if there isn't one near you.

amy71219

I have a Vitamin Cottage where I live and I get all my scents there. They have mixed scents but also pure ones. If you can't find anything locally I would try online, I know Vitamin Cottage has an online store too.

shaunche

I buy my aromatherapy products online. There are lots of good online stores which will supply what you want for a good price. I couldn't find the scents I wanted at the local shop.

Waynefire

I usually go to a whole foods store or to the local health foods stores. These places generally carry everything I need to have! Then I do not have to worry about searching high and low for these products all the time.