Wheat or Soy Protein Supplement?

Parker

Not a problem. I was just laughing as I entered this thread. We've taken it over.

I have to look up the RAW powder that you are drinking and see if they will post up the back label on their site. I'm glad it worked out for you. Still look for a bag of chia seeds, though.
We really have taken over this thread! the RAW powder has chia seeds in it. It's awesome. I found an image of the back label. It's a bit big though. LOL!

Sugarhill

You better stop it! I can't believe that you found it for me! Thank you. :D I just knew that there was going to be some hidden ingredient in there that I object to, mainly another name to disguise soy, but I don't see anything out of order, which means that I am going to have to try this.

I'll go ahead and try it with water first, but I know it's going to be nasty. I just gotta a feeling, but thank you. It looks like this might be really good.

Parker

:D:D:D:D

I researched it before I bought it. I'm a research fiend. There was a woman who buying the largest container and I asked her for feedback. She was the one who really sold me on the product. Mix it really well. Let me know if you do try it.

Sugarhill

Which chain did you buy it from? GNC? Vitamin Shoppe? Back home, I'm pretty sure that the Adventist book store would sell it, but I don't know of an equivalent where I am now, so I'm dependent on the national chains for the most part.

I will definitely tell you when I try it.

Parker

I didn't get it from a national chain. I bought it from a natural healthy food store called Sprouts. When the store moved to my neighborhood, they described themselves as "the child of Whole Foods and Trader Joe's with better prices."

Sprouts

Sugarhill

Do they have better prices? They aren't national, but it looks like they are on their way.

It's okay, RAW is a big enough label, that I'll be able to find it, I just wanted it to be easy. Thanks for all your help with this.

Parker

Sprouts has really great bargains. Their specials go from Wednesday to Wednesday and I get coupons via email. They have great deals on bulk items, like granola, nuts, lentils, etc. They have an excellent meat section. Lots of free range and organic meat that's cheaper than Whole Foods. They also have an excellent selection of wild fish. Plus, I shop there a lot and the staff knows me well. They tell me about any upcoming special promotions and markdowns.

I'm not really keen on their vegetables. Trader Joe's is better and the Farmer's market is best. I don't buy groceries at Whole Foods. I assume that they are too expensive. My mom shops at Sprouts, but buy most of her veggies from Whole Foods. I do buy herbs and herbal supplements there.

I'm really enjoying this thread! ;)

Sugarhill

Whole Foods is the perfect place for picking up your fruits, vegetables, bacon and hair products. Or, maybe it's the perfect place for me. :) But, seriously, I like Whole Foods' produce section better than Trader Joe's. I've had a few mishaps with produce from them, so for the most part, I don't get too much from them.

But, Trader Joe's meat section is perfection. I love their chicken and steaks. I wouldn't mind Sprouts' fish market though. That sounds like it would be helpful, although I do have places where I could get some fresh or fried fish from.

This is a great thread. If you aren't the OP. I have no idea of any of this has helped them in their search. :D